General Data Protection Regulation
What data we keep
- Contact info such as names, adress, phone number, and/or email.
- Correspondance by email and info therin.
- Consent to keeping the data and to newsletter subscription.
- User data and cookies from usage of our web page.
- Purchase history and ordering data.
What we use data for
- for customer contact, and ordering details
- to know to whom we can send newsletters, and store data
- to improve our services and marketing
- to follow Law and regulations
Measures we take to protect your data
- We store minimal personal data, and preferentially official bussiness data
- We use two-step verification for local login, and we have outsourced storage to one of the safest data centers in the country.
- We are continuously working through our data to keep only whats necessary.
Deletion of your data
- When a contact is no longer of importance bussiness wise we delete contact information
- We will delete contact information upon request
Take a look at your rights if you have any objections to how we store data.